- Lightweight, handy and robust
- Work anywhere thanks to 6h battery life
- Service-friendly: reel and E-box can be replaced individually
- Many variants, e.g.: 60 - 100m push rod
- Suitable for daylight and construction sites (protection class IP55)
- Easy data exchange (USB, W-LAN & LAN)
- Documentation according to common standards (ATV, DWA, Isybau etc.)
- Modular expandable software suitable for your inspection jobs
- Touch operation even with working gloves
- Application range from DN60
- Wide field of vision, 100° Angle
- Rugged Design inter alia stainless steel front for more protection
- with stainless steel front against wear
Camera heads for every challenge
Always have an upright camera picture in the sewer
- Range of application: Ø DN50 - DN200
- Easy to service (modular and easy design)
- New developed Roller-Skid Concept, change your skids under 30 Seconds
- Strong, homogeneous illumination through focused LED illumination
- Extremely robust design
- Easy location through a strong multi-frequency locating spoil
Illuminate your laterals optimally, rotate and swivel endlessly.
- Range of application: Ø DN60 - DN300
- Resolution (horizontal): 530 TVL/PAL
- Rotation range: endless
- Dimensions (ØxL): 49 x 280 mm (incl. spring connector)
- Integrated laser for crack and diameter measurement
- Integrated location transmitter (512 Hz, 640 Hz and 33 kHz)
- Panning range from -90° to +122°
Inspect in all positions with lightweight coiler and mobile control panel or tablet
Download the complete brochure here!
From the Alps to the world, our 50 international partners are never too far from you.
Sewer inspection technology requires local support, that’s why we are always available for free demonstrations, technical and commercial enquiries.
Maximum safety is the most important thing when inspecting explosive areas. With the mobile push rod system AGILIOS XR you are safe on the road in ATEX Zone 1 (gas). Thanks to the individually pressure-encapsulated system components, short set-up times and easy service are always guaranteed.
The very robust and reliable PTP70 II camera is very well suited for lined pipes up to DN300.
You also inspect reliably with our AGILIOS push rod system as well as with the ROVION crawler system.
Due to the modular construction of the AGILIOS push rod system, you are always flexible and master your sewer inspection without any problems
Whether for the AGLIOS XR60 or XR100, simply attach the clamping nozzle to the PTP50 pan and tilt camera or the AC40 axial camera and you're ready to go.
- Application range in the sewer up to DN300
- Changeable nozzle inserts